lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta - 1984 - Grease-Original Sound Track

Portada Referencial.
01 Frankie Valli - Grease
02 John Travolta - Summer Nights
03 Olivia Newton-John - Hopelessly Devoted to You
04 John Travolta - You're the One That I Want
05 John Travolta - Sandy
06 Frankie Avalon - Beauty School Dropout
07 Stockard Channing - Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee
08 John Travolta - Greased Lightnin'
09 Cindy Bullens - It's Raining on Prom Night
10 Instrumental - Alone At The Drive-In Movie
11 Sha Na Na - Blue Moon
12 Sha Na Na - Rock & Roll Is Here to Stay
13 Sha Na Na - Those Magic Changes
14 Sha Na Na - Hound Dog
15 Sha Na Na - Born to Hand Jive
16 Sha Na Na - Tears on My Pillow
17 Louis St. Louis - Mooning
18 Cindy Bullens - Freddy, My Love
19 Louis St. Louis - Rock & Roll Party Queen
20 Soundtrack - There Are Worse Things I Could Do
21 Olivia Newton-John - Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee
22 John Travolta - We Go Together
23 Soundtrack - Love Is a Many Splendored Thing

No hay comentarios: